ISPAB Membership news
On October 23, 2015, Dr. Charles Romine, Director, NIST's Information Technology Laboratory, presenting a certificate to Dr. Kevin Fu in recognition of his service (.jpg image) as a dedicated member of the ISPAB. This was being Dr. Fu's last meeting as ISPAB member.
- October 2014: David Cullinane joined ISPAB as a new member at meeting (.jpg image) in October 2014.
Ed Roback, Annie Sokol, Greg Garcia, Gale Stone, Peter Weinberger, Matt Thomlinson (Chair), David Cullinane (New Member of the Board), Chris Boyer, Matt Scholl, Kevin Fu, John Centafont, and Toby Levin.
- The Board signed the attached card for NIST Director Dr. Gallagher, in recognition of his leadership.
Top right picture is ISPAB taken in 2008 which includes (Front from left) Ari Schwartz, Alex Popowycz, Rebecca Leng, Brian Gouker, Lynn McNulty, Pauline Bowen, (Back from right) Fred Schneider, Dan Chenok (Chair, ISPAB), Lisa Schlosser, Howard Schmidt, Joe Guirreri, Peter Weinberger, and Jaren Doherty.
Bottom picture taken in 2012 when ISPAB met at NIST (from Right to Left) Dan Chenok (Chair, ISPAB), Dr. Charles Romine (ITL Director), Dr. Peter Weinberger, Dr. Gallagher (NIST Director), Dr. Phyllis Schneck, Greg Garcia, Ed Roback, Toby Levin, Dr. Kevin Fu, Chris Boyer, and Annie Sokol (DFO ISPAB)
Top left picture was taken in 2013 (from Right to Left) Gale Stone, Matt Scholl (Deputy Chief, Computer Security Division, NIST, Toby Levin, John Centafont, Dr. Peter Weinberger, Matt Thomlinson (Chair, ISPAB), Greg Garcia, Ed Roback, Annie Sokol, Chris Boyer, and Tatiana Laszczak
- FSSCC Welcomes ISPAB's Board Member Greg Garcia as Executive Director. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Matt Thomlinson, ISPAB Chair, and Matt Scholl, ISPAB's Secretariat; as winners of 2014 Federal 100
- List of Previous Board Members (2003-2010)
- July 13, 2011 :
Certificate of Appreciation presented to Dr. Fred Schneider, (.jpg image)
(L-R) Donna Dodson, Chief, Computer Security Division, NIST, Cita M. Furlani, Director of Information Technology Laboratory, NIST, Dr. Fred Schneider, Cornell University, Dan Chenok, Chairperson, ISPAB