RBAC Standard Revision
CS1.1 is investigating potential revisions to the RBAC standard, INCITS
359-2004. Individuals or organiztions interested in participating
are invited, details below. For assistance with INCITS
membership, please contact Lynn Barra (firstname.lastname@example.org). For
questions about the current RBAC standard or the revision process, Rick
Kuhn (email@example.com) or Ed Coyne (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Either the organization or a department or other subdivision
could become a member. The CS1.1 members
are listed on incits.org under Cyber Security (CS1). They are currently
- Booz | Allen | Hamilton
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Microsoft Corporation
- National Institute of Standards
- Veterans Health Administration
- Meetings are held 4-5 times per year face-to-face with
- The RBAC Standard update is expected to take 6-12 months.
- Complete membership information is on incits.org under
CS1.1 is a Task Group under the CS1 Technical
Committee. Membership in one or the
other or both is possible. For CS1.1
membership only the annual fee is $1200.
For membership in both CS1.1 and CS1 the annual fee is $1600.
For further assistance please contact Lynn Barra (email@example.com)