The National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) integrates commercially available technologies to build practical cybersecurity solutions that can be rapidly applied to the real challenges that businesses face each day. The NCCoE has a straightforward, four-step process:
1. Define the problem statement and frame it as a project.
2. Assemble a team of members of industry, government and academia.
3. Build practical solutions—based on commercially available technology—that are usable, repeatable and secure.
4. Facilitate rapid, widespread deployment and use of these solutions.
In using this process, the NCCoE can help you:
• Advance your organization’s adoption of practical cybersecurity solutions that are usable repeatable and secure.
• Access integrated cybersecurity solutions that match your industry’s specific business needs.
• Rely on cybersecurity solutions that are built on commercially available technologies.
• Increase your organization’s ability to innovate by bridging technology gaps.
• Work with cyber innovators in a trusted, state-of-the-art, collaborative environment.
• Deepen your organization’s understanding of cybersecurity capabilities, relevant costs, and integration and adoption methods.
• Broaden your organization’s awareness of cybersecurity technologies and standards.