FISSEA Membership Is Open To:
- Information systems security professionals
- Professional trainers and educators
- Managers responsible for information systems security training programs in federal agencies
- Contractors providing awareness and training support to federal agencies
- Faculty members of accredited educational institutions who are involved in information security training and education.
An eligible individual becomes a member upon application to FISSEA or upon paid registration to attend the annual FISSEA conference.
There are no membership fees or dues.
To join FISSEA, please provide your
- complete mailing address (street, mail stop, city, state, zip code)
- phone number
- fax number
- e-mail address
Call: 301 975-2489
Fax: (301) 948-0279
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8930
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8930
Last updated: June 30, 2014
Page created: October 27, 2006