The Federal Computer Security Program Managers’ Forum (Forum) is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to promote the sharing of security-related information among federal agencies. It provides a mechanism for NIST to share information directly with federal agency information security managers in fulfillment of NIST’s leadership mandate under FISMA. The NIST Computer Security Division serves as the Secretariat of the Forum and Victoria Pillitteri and Jody Jacobs serve as the Co-Chairs. NIST provides necessary administrative and logistical support.
Annual Federal Computer Security Program Managers’ Forum Offsite
The annual Forum “Offsite” provides an opportunity to exchange information system security knowledge among federal and state employees and their support contractors that participate in the management of their organization’s information system security program.
Presentations to include:
- Strategic and tactical information system security issues involved in the development and application of new and emerging information technologies, and
- Information system security issues within the federal government; and
- Current technical and operational updates.
Who Should Attend:
Attendance is limited to US Federal government and State employees and their designated support contractors who participate in the management of their organization’s information system security program.
- Conference attendees receive Continuing Education Units to submit with their certifying authority.
- There is no fee to attend.
- Food will not be provided but may be purchased in the NIST cafeteria or at local restaurants.
- DRAFT Agenda - Revised May 15, 2017 (see Agenda link to right)