Projects Automated Combinatorial Testing for Software ACTS Library Automated Test Generation Using Model Checking
Automated Combinatorial Testing for Software
Automated Test Generation Using Model Checking
- V.C. Hu, D.R. Kuhn, T. Xie and J. Hwang, Model Checking for Verification of Mandatory Access Control Models and Properties,International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, vol. 21, no. 1, February 2011, pp. 103-127.Abstract; DOI: 10.1142/S021819401100513X; Preprint
- D.R. Kuhn, R. Kacker and Y. Lei, Automated Combinatorial Test Methods: Beyond Pairwise Testing, CrossTalk (Hill AFB): the Journal of Defense Software Engineering, vol. 21, no. 6, June 2008, pp.22-26.Abstract; Article Comment: A fairly comprehensive tutorial on combinatorial testing and automated test generation, with a worked example.
- V. Okun and P. E. Black, Issues in Software Testing with Model Checkers, submitted to 2003 International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN 2003), San Francisco, California, June 22-25, 2003.Preprint Comment: Explains effective use of model checking to generate complete test cases.
- V . Okun, Specification Mutation for Test Generation and Analysis, PhD Dissertation, University of Maryland Baltimore County, 2004, 77 pp. Dissertation Comment: Both theoretical and experimental methods for selecting the most effective mutation operators for test generation.
- V . Okun, P.E. Black and Y. Yesha, Testing with Model Checkers: Insuring Fault Visibility, WSEAS Transactions on Systems, vol. 2, no. 1, January 2003, pp. 77-82.Abstract; Paper Comment: Describes specification-based mutation methods using a model checker to guarantee propagation of faults to visible outputs. Same paper was presented at 2002 WSEAS International Conference on System Science, Applied Mathematics & Computer Science, and Power Engineering Systems, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, October 21-23, 2002.
- P .E. Black, V. Okun and Y. Yesha, Mutation Operators for Specifications, Fifteenth IEEE International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, Grenoble, France, September 11-15, 2000, pp. 81-88.Abstract; DOI: 10.1109/ASE.2000.873653; Preprint Comment: Sets of mutation operators that yield good test coverage at reduced cost compared with other operators.
Created May 24, 2016, Updated July 26, 2018