Projects Automated Combinatorial Testing for Software ACTS Library Past ACTS Events
Automated Combinatorial Testing for Software
Past ACTS Events
- C. Price, R. Kuhn, R. Forquer, A. Lagoy, R. Kacker, Evaluating the t-way Combinatorial Technique for Determining the Thoroughness of a Test Suite, NASA IV&V Workshop, 2013.
- 2nd International Workshop on Combinatorial Testing association with 5th IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST 2013, March 18-22) Luxembourg.
- 1st Asian Workshop on Combinatorial Testing (PPT in zip file)
- 1st International Workshop on Combinatorial Testing In association with 5th IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation April 17-21, 2012, Montreal, Canada - The workshop was a great success, with 10 presented, lots of lively discussion. Presentationshere.
- NIST/Carnegie Mellon University workshop, June 7, 2011, on software verification was a great success, with more than 150 participants locally and via webcast.
- A survey by Gary Gack found that nearly everyone who tried combinatorial testing has found it useful!
- Combinatorial coverage measurement was presented to NASA developers and researchers at the NASA IV&V Workshop , September 11-13, 2012.
- We gave talks at East Carolina University and Carnegie Mellon University earlier this year.
- ACTS team members presented three papers at the First Intl Workshop on Combinatorial Testing, April, 2012.
- 1,000th organization acquired ACTS tool in March 2012.
- We did a half-day tutorial on combinatorial methods at ICSM 2011 and lecture at Verify/ATI in September.
- Rick Kuhn and Raghu Kacker are presenting a half-day tutorial on combinatorial methods at the IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, ICSM 2011, September 26 in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Rick Kuhn and Sreedevi Sampath are speaking at the Verify/ATI conference on September 27, in Arlington, Virginia.
- Raghu Kacker presented seminars on combinatorial testing and ACTS atFraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (FOKUS) andTechnical University of Berlin June 27 and 28, 2011.
- Advanced test methods seminar in Pittsburgh at Carnegie Mellon University with Prof. Eduardo Miranda in June, drew over 150 attendees in person and via internet.
- ACTS profiled in IEEE Computer, February 2011, News Briefs.
- Seminars and talks: NASA IV&V, August 31; Fraunhofer Center - UMD, August 15; NASA IV&V, July 14; Carnegie Mellon Univ., June 7, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab, April 27; Institute for Defense Analyses, April 6; Army Test and Evaluation Command, March 30; Institute for Defense Analyses February 25;Carnegie-Mellon University February 9.
- Raghu Kacker gave invited talks at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, and Infosys Corp., January 2011.
- November issue of Logigear magazine features an interview (Rick Kuhn) and an article on combinatorial testing.
- ACTS featured in SIGNAL, the flagship publication of the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association.
- Rick Kuhn speaking on combinatorial testing at Dept of Energy modeling and simulation workshop December 1, 2010.
- New Help on Testing for Common Cause of Software Bugs, Government Computer News, November 1, 2010. ACTS also featured in The Engineer, Information Week and TMC.net.
- ACTS project featured in October issue of Logigear Magazine.
- NIST initiated a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement withLockheed Martin Corp. in August 2010.
- 500th organization acquired ACTS tool in November 2010
- Rick Kuhn, Raghu Kacker, and Sreedevi Sampath conducted a workshop on combinatorial testing for the US Army Test and Evaluation Command in May.
- 300th organization acquired ACTS tool in February 2010
- Rick Kuhn gave an invited talk on combinatorial testing at Carnegie Mellon University in January.
- ACTS received 2009 Excellence in Technology Transfer Award from the Federal Laboratory Consortium Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Our new introductory article on combinatorial testing was featured as one of the Highlights for the August 2009 issue of IEEE Computer, the flagship publication of the IEEE Computer Society.
Created May 24, 2016, Updated January 17, 2018