Low Power Wide Area IoT
Developing an IoT Laboratory based on LPWAN using LoRaWAN
This project is developing a LoRaWAN infrastructure in order to study the security of communications based on Low Power Wide Area Networks, with the objective of Identifying and evaluating security vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Wired IoT prototype for multiple IoT devices (temp sensors, others TBD).
- Survey of low power wide area networking.
- Architecture formulated for LPWAN-IoT at NIST.
- Preliminary risk analysis of LPWA networking deployment at NIST.
- Risk-balanced phased laboratory development plan:
- Sebastian Barillaro
- Lee Badger
Created November 29, 2017, Updated June 22, 2020