Projects NIST Personal Identity Verification Program Pre-Validation Lists Pre-Validation Lists for PIV Card Applications
NIST Personal Identity Verification Program
Pre-Validation Lists for PIV Card Applications
DISCLAIMER: The pre-validation list is provided for information purposes only. Participation on the list is voluntary and is a joint decision by the vendor and the NPIVP test facility. Products are listed alphabetically by vendor name. Posting on the list does not imply guarantee of final validation. The following phases describe the pre-validation process. The status of each product in the process is identified in the list.
PIV Card Application Testing in Progress
- There exists a viable contract between a vendor and a NPIVP testing facility for the testing of the vendor’s PIV card application.
- The PIV card application and all of the required documentation have been submitted to the NPIVP testing facility.
PIV Card Application Interface Validation under Review
- Complete set of test reports and associated documentation have been submitted to the NPIVP for review.
- Signed letter from the test facility stating recommendation for validation received by the NPIVP.
- NPIVP is reviewing the test report and associated documentation.
PIV Card Application Interface Validated *
- All issues in validation review comments have been resolved.
- Certificate number assigned.
- Certificate printing and signature process initiated.
*Note: The listing will be removed from the pre-validation list and transferred to the PIV Card Application Validation list.
PIV Card Application Interface Pre-Validation List
||PIV Card Application Testing in Progress
||PIV Card Application Interface Validation in Progress
Created May 24, 2016, Updated March 06, 2020