FISSEA - Federal Information Security Educators
FISSEA - Federal Information Security Educators FISSEA
FISSEA is for:
- Information systems security professionals
- Professional trainers and educators
- Managers responsible for information systems awareness and security training programs in federal agencies
- Contractors providing awareness and training support to federal agencies
- Faculty members of accredited educational institutions who are involved in information security training and education.
Subscribe to FISSEA Updates
For FISSEA email announcements, send a subscription request to FISSEAUPDATESfirstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject as “Subscribe”. Announcements will be sent from FISSEAUPDATES@nist.gov.
Unsubscribe to announcements by sending a message to FISSEAUPDATESemail@example.com.
Created May 24, 2016, Updated October 19, 2020