Projects Security Content Automation Protocol Validation Program SCAP Accredited Laboratories
Security Content Automation Protocol Validation Program
SCAP Accredited Laboratories
Laboratories Accredited to do SCAP Testing
The labs listed below have been accredited by the NIST National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) to perform SCAP validation testing.
- Acumen Security
- BAH Testing Lab
- Electronic Warfare Associates (EWA) Canada
To locate more information about a specific Laboratory:
- Navigate to the NVLAP Search page by going to https://www-s.nist.gov/niws/index.cfm?event=directory.search
- From the Program dropdown box select ITST: "Cryptographic and Security Testing"
- Click in the Area of Accreditation box to launch a search, and select "Security Content Automation Protocol Testing", then click the Search button
- Click on the Lab Code to view additional information about the lab, such as PoC, Phone, Email, etc.
Created November 06, 2017, Updated June 04, 2018