Zinc Cryptographic Module
When operated in FIPS mode. The module makes no assurance of the minimum strength of random strings and generated keys. This validation entry is a non-security relevant modification to Cert. #1938.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Zinc Cryptographic Module provides cryptographic functions for Zinc Inc.’s mobile applications.
- Android 4.0 running on a Galaxy Nexus
- iOS 5.1 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 6 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 7 running on a iPad 3 (single-user mode)