Rubrik Cryptographic Library
Moved to historical list due to sunsetting
When operated in FIPS mode. The module generates cryptographic keys whose strengths are modified by available entropy. This validation entry is a non-security relevant modification to Cert. #2038.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Rubrik Cryptographic Library provides FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic functions (including Suite B algorithms) for Rubrik’s Hybrid Appliances.
- CentOS 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- CentOS 6.3 on a GigaVUE-TA1
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755 (single-user mode)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength; non-compliant less than 112 bits of encryption strength); EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength; non-compliant less than 112 bits of encryption strength); RNG; Dual EC DRBG