Rubrik Cryptographic Library
When operated in FIPS mode. The module generates cryptographic keys whose strengths are modified by available entropy. This validation entry is a non-security relevant modification to Cert. #2038.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Rubrik Cryptographic Library provides FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic functions (including Suite B algorithms) for Rubrik’s Hybrid Appliances.
- CentOS 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- CentOS 6.3 on a GigaVUE-TA1
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755 (single-user mode)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength; non-compliant less than 112 bits of encryption strength); EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength; non-compliant less than 112 bits of encryption strength); RNG; Dual EC DRBG