Membership, Announcements and GovLoop
FISSEA membership is open to:
- Information systems security professionals
- Professional trainers and educators
- Managers responsible for information systems security training programs in federal agencies
- Contractors providing awareness and training support to federal agencies
- Faculty members of accredited educational institutions who are involved in information security training and education.
An eligible individual becomes a member upon application to FISSEA or upon paid registration to attend the annual FISSEA conference.
There are no membership fees or dues.
To join FISSEA, please provide your
- Job Title
- Work e-mail address
Subscribe to FISSEA Updates
For FISSEA email announcements, send a subscription request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements will be sent from email@example.com.
Unsubscribe to announcements by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discussions will be held on the government’s social networking site, GovLoop (www.govloop.com). For more information on how to join FISSEA's GovLoop - go to this page.