Projects Risk Management Publication Schedule
At this time, NIST is not updating our publication dates due to a review cycle being incorporated by the Office of Management and Budget, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. We will announce these documents as they are cleared for publication.
As of July 2019, NIST is currently working on updating the following publications, listed alphabetically:
- NIST Special Publication 800-18 Revision 2, Guide for Developing System Security Plans
- NIST Special Publication 800-53, Revision 5 (Initial Public Draft), Security and Privacy Controls for Information Systems and Organizations
- NIST Special Publication 800-53A, Revision 5, Assessing Security and Privacy Controls in Federal Information Systems and Organizations: Building Effective Assessment Plans
- NIST Special Publication 800-53B, Control Baselines and Tailoring Guidance for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 199, Revision 1, Standards for Security Categorization of Federal Information and Information Systems
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 200 Revision 1, Minimum Security Requirements for Federal Information and Information Systems
Questions or comments can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created November 30, 2016, Updated July 18, 2019