National Institute of Standards and Technology
Computer Security Division
- Security Requirements for PKI components
- Modeling of PKI Architectures
- David A. Cooper. A more efficient use of delta-CRLs. To appear in Proceedings of the 2000 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 2000.
- David A. Cooper. A model of certificate revocation. In Proceedings of the Fifteenth Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, pages 256-264, December 1999.
- David A. Cooper. A closer look at revocation and key compromise in public key infrastructures. In Proceedings of the 21st National Information Systems Security Conference, pages 555-565, October 1998.
- David A. Cooper and Kenneth P. Birman. The design and implementation of a private message service for mobile computers. Wireless Networks, 1(3):297-309, October 1995.
- David A. Cooper and Kenneth P. Birman. Preserving privacy in a network of mobile computers. In Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, pages 26-38, May 1995.
- David Anthony Cooper. The Design and Implementation of a Private Message Service for Mobile Computers. Ph.D. dissertation, Cornell University, August 1995.
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Distributed Systems
- Mobile Computing
- Security Privacy
- Ph.D., Computer Science - August 1995
- M.S., Computer Science - January 1994
- M.Eng., Computer Science - May 1991
- B.S., Computer Science - May 1990