Events 2017 NIST Risk Management Framework Workshop
NIST Risk Management Framework Workshop
Convene users of the NIST Risk Management Framework to discuss how the RMF is currently being used in the federal government and the private sector, including successes and challenges with its use, and opportunities for enhancement.
This half day workshop will include:
- A policy update from the Office of Management and Budget;
- An update on the NIST Risk Management Framework and the Cybersecurity Framework;
- Industry panels on risk management, automation, and industry approaches to risk management in the system development lifecycle;
- A risk management tool demonstration; and
- An opportunity for participants to have an open discussion.
October 03, 2017 - 08:30 AM EST
October 03, 2017 - 01:00 PM EST
For any questions about the workshop, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to public
National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE)
9700 Great Seneca Highway, Rockville, MD 20850
Created August 24, 2017, Updated October 17, 2017