Convene users of the NIST Risk Management Framework to discuss how the RMF is currently being used in the federal government and the private sector, including successes and challenges with its use, and opportunities for enhancement.
This half day workshop will include:
- A policy update from the Office of Management and Budget;
- An update on the NIST Risk Management Framework and the Cybersecurity Framework;
- Industry panels on risk management, automation, and industry approaches to risk management in the system development lifecycle;
- A risk management tool demonstration; and
- An opportunity for participants to have an open discussion.