Updates 2017 NIST Launches CSRC Beta Site
NIST Launches Beta Site for CSRC.nist.gov
February 22, 2017
We’ve been developing a new version of CSRC, and today you can access the beta release at https://beta.csrc.nist.gov. It will be available alongside http://csrc.nist.gov for several months as we continue to fix issues, implement enhanced functionality, and migrate existing content. (Most—but not all—of our current content has been migrated.)
- A completely overhauled Publications interface includes significantly more publication details, historical documents, and external publications.
- Other primary CSRC content—Projects, News, and Events—are redesigned to better connect related content and provide a more consistent layout.
- We’ll continue to refine a new Topics taxonomy that tags content site-wide.
- Soon we’ll be adding an interactive, regularly-updated Glossary that is based on NIST’s Glossary of Key Information Security Terms.
- And another big change you’ll notice is a responsive design that should provide a better experience to mobile device users.
On the beta site, the page footer includes an email link to submit your feedback. We appreciate your input and will take it into consideration as we move forward.
Expect more changes in the months ahead! Eventually, the beta site will go “live” and replace what’s at csrc.nist.gov. At that time, links to existing content will automatically be redirected to their new locations.
The CSRC Redesign Team
Created February 22, 2017