SafeNet Software Cryptographic Library
When operated in FIPS mode and when installed, initialized and configured as specified in Section 4 of the provided Security Policy. The module generates cryptographic keys whose strengths are modified by available entropy; No assurance of the minimum strength of generated keys.
Security Level Exceptions
- Design Assurance: Level 3
The SafeNet Software Cryptographic Library is SafeNet's cryptographic service provider that provides extended high performance cryptographic services for SafeNet's broad range of Data Protection products.
- Android 4.0 running on Beagleboard xM with PAA
- CentOS 5.6 32-bit running on a Dell PowerEdge 860 (Single User Mode)
- NetBSD 4.0 32-bit on Vmware ESX running on Dell PowerEdge R210II with PAA
- RHEL 6.2 64-bit running on a Dell PowerEdge R210II with PAA
- Windows 7 32-bit running on a Acer Aspire AS5750
- Windows 7 64-bit running on a Acer Aspire AS5750 with PAA
- Windows Server 2008 64-bit running on Dell PowerEdge R210II
- Windows Server 2008R2 64-bit running on Dell PowerEdge R210II with PAA
RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 80 and 256 bits of encryption strength); EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 80 and 256 bits of encryption strength); RNG (non-compliant); DRBG (non-compliant)