Security Level Exceptions
- Cryptographic Module Specification: Level 3
- Roles, Services, and Authentication: Level 3
- Physical Security: Level 3
- EMI/EMC: Level 3
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
The module is a ruggedized, opaque, tamper-resistant USB disk encryption/file encryption device that connects to an external general purpose computer (GPC) outside of its cryptographic boundary to service as a secure peripheral storage device for the GPC. The module is a self-contained device that automatically encrypts and decrypts data copied to and from the drive from the externally connected GPC.