Zscaler Mobile Cryptographic Module
Moved to historical list due to sunsetting
When operated in FIPS mode. The module generates cryptographic keys whose strengths are modified by available entropy. This validation entry is a non-security relevant modification to Cert. #1938.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Zscaler Mobile Cryptographic Module offloads functions for secure key management, data integrity, data at rest encryption, and secure communications to a trusted implementation.
- Android 4.0 running on a Galaxy Nexus
- iOS 5.1 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 6 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 7 running on a iPad 3 (single-user mode)
RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength); EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength)