Zscaler Mobile Cryptographic Module
When operated in FIPS mode. The module makes no assurance of the minimum strength of random strings and generated keys. This validation entry is a non-security-relevant modification to Cert. #1938.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Zscaler Mobile Cryptographic Module offloads functions for secure key management, data integrity, data at rest encryption, and secure communications to a trusted implementation.
- Android 4.0 running on a Galaxy Nexus
- iOS 5.1 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 6 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 7 running on a iPad 3 (single-user mode)