NCoded Ultra Cryptographic Server Module
When operated in FIPS mode. No assurance of the minimum strength of generated keys. This validation entry is a non-security relevant modification to Cert. #2038.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
NCoded Ultra Cryptographic Server Module is a standards-based "Drop-in Compliance" cryptographic engine for servers and appliances. The module delivers core cryptographic functions to mobile platforms and features robust algorithm support, including Suite B algorithms. NCoded Ultra Cryptographic Server Module offloads functions for secure key management, data integrity, data at rest encryption, and secure communications to a trusted implementation.
- CentOS 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- Mac OS X 10.8 on a MacBook Air
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- Windows Server 2008 R2 on a Dell OptiPlex 755 (single-user mode)
EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength); RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength)