Junos-FIPS 10.4 L2 OS Cryptographic Module
RNG SP800-131A Revision 1 Transition
When operated only on the specific platforms specified on the reverse. The routing engine and chassis configured with tamper evident seals installed as indicated in the Security Policy.
Security Level Exceptions
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Tested: M120 , M320 , MX240 , MX480 , MX960  and T1600 
- Routing Engines: (RE-A-2000-4096 [1,2] and RE-S-2000-4096 [3,4,5,6])
- Routing Engine Control Boards: (750-011402  and 750-021524 [3,4,5])
- Blanking Plate (540-015089 Rev02 )
- Control Boards: (750-009188  and 750-024570 )
- with Tamper Evident Seal Kit: (JNPR-FIPS-TAMPER-LBLS [1,2,3,4,5,6])
Juniper Networks M, T and MX series routing platforms are complete routing systems that support a variety of high-speed interfaces for medium/large networks and network applications and numerous routing standards. All platforms are physically self-contained, housing software, firmware, and hardware necessary for routing. The router architecture provides for streamlined forwarding and routing control and the capability to run Internet-scale networks at high speeds. They are powered by the same JUNOS software, which provides both management and control functions as well as all IP routing.
MD5; Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides 80 bits of encryption strength; non-compliant); RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides 80 bits of encryption strength; non-compliant)