CryptoComply for Mobile
When operated in FIPS mode. The module makes no assurance of the minimum strength of random strings and generated keys.
Security Level Exceptions
- Design Assurance: Level 3
SafeLogic's CryptoComply for Mobile is designed to provide FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic functionality and is available for licensing.
- Android 4.0 running on a Galaxy Nexus
- iOS 5.1 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 6 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 7 running on a iPad 3 (single-user mode)
EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength); RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength)