CryptoComply for Server
When operated in FIPS mode. The module makes no assurance of the minimum strength of random strings and generated keys.
SafeLogic's CryptoComply for Server is designed to provide FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic functionality and is available for licensing.
- CentOS 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- CentOS 6.3 on a GigaVUE-TA1 (single-user mode)
- Mac OS X 10.8 on a MacBook Air
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- Windows Server 2008 R2 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength); RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength)