FinalCode FIPS Crypto Module
When operated in FIPS mode. The module generates cryptographic keys whose strengths are modified by available entropy. This validation entry is a non-security relevant modification to Cert. #2038.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
FinalCode FIPS Crypto Module is a standards-based cryptographic engine for FinalCode that delivers cryptographic functions within and between FinalCode components for secure key management, file data at rest encryption, authentication and secure communications as part of our file IRM platform.
- CentOS 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- Mac OS X 10.8 on a MacBook Air
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 on a Dell OptiPlex 755 (single-user mode)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
- Windows Server 2008 R2 on a Dell OptiPlex 755
RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength; non-compliant less than 112 bits of encryption strength); EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength; non-compliant less than 112 bits of encryption strength); RNG; Dual EC DRBG