Cord3 Cryptographic Module
When installed, initialized, and configured as specified in the Security Policy Section Secure Operation. When operated in FIPS Mode.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Cord3 Cryptographic Module provides protection for individual information assets in support of data-centric security principles that ensure that creation of and access to content adheres to an organizational security policy. Information assets protected using the Cord3 Cryptographic Module are protected against accidental or malicious disclosure while supporting the need-to-share with relevant communities-of-interest.
- CentOS 7.0 on Vmware ESXi 6.5 running on a Dell PowerEdge R430 with an Intel Xeon E5-2623v3 with PAA
- CentOS 7.0 on Vmware ESXi 6.5 running on a Dell PowerEdge R430 with an Intel Xeon E5-2623v3 without PAA (single-user mode)
- CentOS 7.0 running on an Eurocom D900F with an Intel Xeon W3680 with PAA
- CentOS 7.0 running on an Eurocom D900F with an Intel Xeon W3680 without PAA