CommVault Crypto Library
Moved to historical list due to sunsetting
When operated in FIPS mode. The module generates cryptographic keys whose strengths are modified by available entropy.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- EMI/EMC: Level 3
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
CommVault Crypto Library (CVCL) is a cryptographic software module used in various products by CommVault Systems, Inc. The module provides a collection of FIPS Approved and Non-FIPS Approved cryptographic services for key generation, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, hash, HMAC and signature generation/verification.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 running on a Dell PowerEdge R210 with PAA
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 running on a Dell PowerEdge R210 without PAA
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux v7 running on a Dell PowerEdge R410 with PAA
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux v7 running on a Dell PowerEdge R410 without PAA
- Solaris 11 running on a HP EliteDesk 800 G1 USDT with PAA
- Solaris 11 running on a HP EliteDesk 800 G1 USDT without PAA (single-user mode)