PESA Crypto Module
Moved to historical list due to sunsetting
When operated in FIPS mode. No assurance of the minimum strength of generated keys.
Security Level Exceptions
- Roles, Services, and Authentication: Level 2
- Physical Security: N/A
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The PESA Crypto Module is a general-purpose cryptographic module that provides FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic primitives to secure sensitive information in PESA’s video distribution system.
- PESA OS v1.0 running on PESA Secura with ARM Cortex-A9 with PAA
- PESA OS v1.0 running on PESA Secura with ARM Cortex-A9 without PAA (single user mode)
RSA (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength)