Sophos Cryptographic Module
When operated in FIPS mode. No assurance of the minimum strength of generated keys.
Security Level Exceptions
- Roles, Services, and Authentication: Level 2
- Physical Security: N/A
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Sophos Cryptographic Module is a general-purpose cryptographic library incorporated into the Sophos Firewall systems to provide FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography for the protection of sensitive information.
- Sophos Firewall Operating System (SFOS) 18.5 running on XGS 3100 with AMD Ryzen Embedded V1780B with PAA
- Sophos Firewall Operating System (SFOS) 18.5 running on XGS 3100 with AMD Ryzen Embedded V1780B without PAA (single user mode)
RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength)