Nexthink Cryptographic library
Moved to historical list due to sunsetting
When operated in FIPS mode. No assurance of the minimum strength of generated keys.
Security Level Exceptions
- Roles, Services, and Authentication: Level 2
- Physical Security: N/A
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Nexthink Cryptographic library is a general purpose cryptographic module incorporated into Nexthink applications to provide FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography for the protection of sensitive information.
- CentOS 7 running on HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 with Intel Xeon E5-2609 with PAA
- CentOS 7 running on HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 with Intel Xeon E5-2609 without PAA (single-user mode)
RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength)