Updates 2017 Welcome to the New CSRC.nist.gov
Welcome to the New CSRC.nist.gov
September 18, 2017
Today marks a new phase in the 20+ year history of the NIST Computer Security Resource Center (CSRC). For the first time in many years, we are launching a major redesign!
Here are just a few of the new features:
- a greatly expanded database of NIST-authored cybersecurity publications;
- new search and browse functionality;
- a detailed record for each publication, including a more intuitive URL;
- links to other parts, volumes and related publications;
- a dynamic glossary of selected information security terminology;
- to facilitate discovery, content throughout the site is tagged using a new topic taxonomy.
Look out for enhanced features and functionality in the weeks and months ahead...
Sep. 18, 2017 - We are currently fixing automatic redirects from the legacy CSRC site. Thanks for your patience.
Created September 15, 2017, Updated September 19, 2017