This is a potential security issue, you are being redirected to https://csrc.nist.gov.
Any software that has, or has direct software dependencies upon, one or more components with at least one of these attributes:
· is designed to run with elevated privilege or manage privileges;
· has direct or privileged access to networking or computing resources;
· is designed to control access to data or operational technology;
· performs a function critical to trust; or,
· operates outside of normal trust boundaries with privileged access.
Critical Software Definition (for EO 14028)