FinalCode FIPS Crypto Module for Mobile
When operated in FIPS mode. The module makes no assurance of the minimum strength of random strings and generated keys. This validation entry is a non-security relevant modification to Cert. #1938.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
FinalCode FIPS Crypto Module for Mobile is a standards-based cryptographic engine for FinalCode that delivers cryptographic functions within and between FinalCode mobile components for secure key management, file data at rest encryption, authentication and secure communications as part of our file IRM platform.
- Android 4.0 running on a Galaxy Nexus
- iOS 5.1 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 6 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 7 running on a iPad 3 (single-user mode)