Trend Micro Mobile Cryptographic Module
Moved to historical list due to sunsetting
When operated in FIPS mode. The module generates cryptographic keys whose strengths are modified by available entropy. This validation entry is a non-security relevant modification to Cert. #1938.
Security Level Exceptions
- Physical Security: N/A
- Design Assurance: Level 3
- Mitigation of Other Attacks: N/A
Multi-Chip Stand Alone
The Trend Micro Mobile Cryptographic Module provides FIPS-approved cryptographic algorithms for Trend Micro products including Trend Micro Deep Security.
- Android 4.0 running on a Galaxy Nexus
- iOS 5.1 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 6 running on a iPad 3
- iOS 7 running on a iPad 3 (single-user mode)
EC Diffie-Hellman (key agreement; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength); RSA (key wrapping; key establishment methodology provides between 112 and 256 bits of encryption strength);