The NIST Post-Quantum Cryptography Standardization Process has entered the next phase, in which 26 second-round candidates are being considered for standardization. NIST plans to hold a second NIST PQC Standardization Conference in August 2019 to discuss various aspects of these candidates, and to obtain valuable feedback for the selection of the finalists soon after the conference. NIST will invite each submission team of the 26 second-round candidates to give a short update on their algorithm.
Call for Papers
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Authors Notified: June 21, 2019
- Final Version Deadline: July 19, 2019
- Last Day to Register: August 15, 2019
The conference will be held at the University of California, Santa Barbara and co-located with Crypto 2019.
Conference Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The meeting will begin at 2:00pm Thursday, August 22 and end Saturday afternoon, August 24.
The registration fee for the meeting is $162.00. Pre-registration is required to provide accurate counts to the event venue
Registration Contact: email@example.com
Registration will close August 15.
On-site registration will not be available.
The University of California Santa Barbara has on-campus housing packages available for attendees. Accommodations are available in the Anacapa and Santa Rosa Residence Halls on a first come, first served basis; early registration and reservations are highly recommended. Accommodations begin as early as August 16 and end on August 25, 2019
View packages and reserve your room at: https://meet.housing.ucsb.edu/crypto2019
If you have questions or problems regarding the housing reservations, or need to make an adjustment to your current reservation:
UCSB Visitor Information and Maps: https://www.ucsb.edu/about/visit
Parking Information (for those staying off-campus)
Please park in the MESA/18 parking structure ONLY. You will need to buy a “pay and display” permit ($8 per day weekdays) from the machine in the parking structure. If you look for Crypto & NIST-PQC on the permit machine, you can pay for the total number of days that you will be parking in the lot and be issued a permit for that period of time. Note that after 5pm and on weekends, you may use the same permit for Lot 3 or 9 for evening events.
- By Air: For your convenience, we recommend making flight reservations with Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) as your final destination. The UCSB campus is a ten-minute drive from the airport.
- Santa Barbara Airbus (bus shuttle from LAX): This service provides several daily bus trips from Los Angeles International Airport to Santa Barbara. Reservations are strongly recommended (see www.sbairbus.com).
- By Train: Santa Barbara is served by Amtrak Train Service. Amtrak terminals are located in Santa Barbara (12–15 miles from campus) and Goleta (5 miles from campus).
Starts: August 22, 2019 - 02:00 PM EST
Ends: August 24, 2019 - 04:00 PM EST
Attendance Type: Open to public
Audience Type: Industry,Government,Academia,Other
University of California, Santa Barbara
co-located with Crypto 2019